I don't actually care much if these aren't followed, TBH. But, eh, here're the tag rules anyways.
- Post these rules.
- Each person has to share 13 things about them.
- Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer .
- Choose 13 people.
- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged.
- Not something like "you are tagged if you read that."
- You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
- You can't say that you don't do tags.
- Tag-backs are ALLOWED.
- YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
- You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.
- Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
- Cussing is ALLOWED.
13 things about me...
- I'm not really proud of my own work, as they never pass my own standards.
- I'm a night owl.
- I like singing. A lot. With a slightly airy bass voice that fails miserably at extremely high falsettos.
- When I do sing, I always try to match the vocalist's register... even if the vocalist is a high-pitched male/female. Hilarity ensues.
- I like listening to post-2010's pop punk and post-hardcore, though I appreciate some mellow 70's-90's love songs.
- I don't listen to radio pop. Last thing I need is more butts, drugs, selfies, YOLO, and sex from heartbreak girls wrecking trumpets on the chandelier.
- Fourth-wall breaking is my favorite fictional trope, just second to lampshade hanging.
- I easily get insecure with people younger than me who can do better than me at, well... anything at all. (I'm 16 at the moment, turning 17 later this year.)
- I daydream a lot about what I wish to pursue, and how I could be of significance to the world.
- I tend to withdraw myself from almost any communication when I'm stressed.
- I'm admittedly a persistent procrastinator in a lot of things.
- My greatest fear is of having no purpose and direction, or being a detriment to other people's progress.
- I'm socially anxious, almost extremely.
And then the tagger's questions, answered:
1. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Introvert in almost all respects. A bit toned down when I talk online, but I still avoid talking most of the time.
2. Which deviation are you the most glad about making?
Admittedly... nothing. Never really been proud of any of the stuff submitted here in particular; I just put stuff here for anyone curious enough to even care about what sort of things I make.
3. Which deviation are you the least glad you made?
I can't mention anything specific, really. Eenie meenie...
4. What is your favorite type of art?
I like stuff that involves patterns, minimalism, and "perfect fits". Yeah, I know, it's not too coherent.
5. What is your opinion on vegetarians and vegans?
... not much. It's a matter of preference, though they're just overreacting with their extremist views on "animal" (i.e. only the notable alphabet animals... you get the point) rights. (No, I'm definitely not vegan.)
6. If one fantasy animal or creature existed, which one would you want it to be?
Arguably one of the most common choices, I'd go with a dragon.
I don't want it to exist right here and right now, though, for several reasons that would take a whole worldbuilding-scenario essay to explain.
7. What do you think describes a great leader?
A person who can inspire others who pursue their individual goals for the overall betterment of a group.
8. What is the first video game you've ever played?
First non-children-oriented game? Probably... Minecraft, at around 2011. (It's technically not children-oriented, no matter what people say or think about it, and regardless of the majority of its players.)
(And yes, I wasn't one of those cool kids who grew up with a console/handheld console or whatnot. Probably why I'm not a big fan of all highly-beloved Nintendo games.)
9. What was the most fun you've ever had on the internet?
Probably from messing around by psuedo-RPing in the MCForum off-topic section, though I can't tell for sure.
10. What sport do you like the most?
I don't do sports much.
11. What is the most amount of hours you have been asleep? You have been awake?
Can sleep for about 12-13 hours. Can also stay awake for... a day, until I just literally fall asleep.
12. What is your favorite quote from anyone?
"Teenage life is a lovely confusion."
13. What do you think of this time period of human history, AKA the one you're living in right now?
People are trying to be more aware of the lingering issues in society right now. I'm at a cynical-optimist/realist point of view at this: I know people can be very messed up or straight up disturbing at times (morally, though that depends on your beliefs... I try hard to be neutral on this), but I also know that they're capable of changing for the better, and it's just a matter of nudging them to the right direction. Not enough people care about it though, what with all those who simply don't give a flying fuck about humanity simply because "they're doomed to themselves anyways," and just shuns everyone who tries to actually do good things.
And some (optional) questions for those tagged:
- What do you think about post-2010 Millenials, and anti-Milllenial sentiments?
- Do you bother taking selfies every now and then?
- What's your opinion on extremism in general? (Not directly related to religion/politics/etc.)
- ^ and about defeatism?
- What are your thoughts about people who give absolutely zero fucks about humanity "because they're doomed to themselves anyways"?
- What's the music genre you listen to most?
- What's your opinion on the pop music being played on radio today?
- What do you think of Tumblr in general?
- What's your opinion on the many (sudden, unwarned, and radical) changes happening within DA?
- What's your greatest fear?
- Is there something you like that you think no one else likes?
- At what times do you usually use your computer/tablet/smartphone/etc.?
- How did you find DA?
And some people who may optionally answer those questions: (tags)
(I don't require anyone here to answer these at all, so feel free to ignore my tags and go on with your lives. Sorry for disturbing.)
(And I don't even have more than 10 friends here... so, whatever, I'll tag people I've talked to at least once somewhere.)
And I'm all out.